Upsides (Advantages) and Downsides (Disadvantages) of Shopping Online
Hello dear, welcome to Legacy Store and Welcome to the 21st Century where the Internet has revolutionized the way we do almost everything, yes 90% of how things were done decades ago has been changed by the internet and Shopping has not been any different. While Shopping Online is becoming the norm, we still have to weigh the upsides (Advantages) and downsides (Disadvantages) and compare it to the tradition way of shopping. Then and only then will we be able to decide for ourselves which type of shopping is best for us and in which circumstance
Below are top Upsides and Downsides of shopping online. Remember that this differs for everyone based on their experience, literacy and their location.
5 Upsides (Advantages) of Shopping Online
- Comfort: One of the biggest upgrade that shopping online brings to the table is Comfort. Think about it, where else can you possibly and comfortably line down on your bed, in your pyjamas and purchase an item. Well, being able to make payments at once without having to wait in a long queue for a cashier to attend to you isn’t a huge upgrade for you in terms of comfort, then i don’t know what is.Did I mention, you get to add things to your basket (cart) and don not have to worry about who will carry it for you no matter how heavy (Don’t forget you are still in your pyjamas!) Shopping Online gives us the Liberty to shop 24/7, and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping experience.
- Affordability: A lot of expenses and exchange goes on betweeen traders and therefore affects the price at which an end user/consumer (customer) buys the product. Before you and I, as customers buy a product from a physical store, the retailer has added his/her own profit, and so did the Distributor/Wholesaler from whom the retailer bought the product. They also factor in their service fee and their rent and utility bills before putting prices on products.With shopping Online there becomes no use for middle men in most cases since most people buy directly from the manufacturers. WOWING deals and better prices are available online, because products come to you directly from the manufacturer or seller without the involvement of middlemen.Talking about affordability, you do not only save cost from middlemen but you can save on transportation, if you have your own car then factor in the saved expense of gas and parking (for places that charge for parking spaces) and you have saved yourself quite some fortune!
- Variety and Easy Price Comparison: Have you ever felt unease when leaving a persons store and going else where because you want to exercise your right of being able to compare prices of items and know which is best for you? Have you ended up buying things on the high side because you probably don’t want your customer to feel bad? Well, Shopping online save you all the guilt and stress… It’s your right to compare prices and be able to choose from a larger variety of products.With online shopping all you have to do is switch to a different website and compare your prices, not only do you just compare the prices you can tell on how good what you are about to purchase through reviews of other customers rather then the praise of the seller which is the case with physical stores.
- No Crowds: If you are someone who just doesn’t like the idea of trying to buy things in a choked up place or trying to fight and struggle over whether or not you picked a product first then just shop online. Shopping online eliminate the stress and headaches that come with crowds especially in festive seasons. Why end up buying things you don’t need because of the pressure from crowd and trying to round up quickly and get home to peace and quiet where you can just shop onlline with LEGACY STORE
- Discreet Purchase: At some point in our lives, some of of just need our privacy on certain things, The same cam happen with buying of items. Sometimes you just want to buy an item but don’t really want anyone to know you purchased that item. Things like sex toys, condoms and the likes. You want to buy these items in secret not because they are bad but because society has made them look somehow (this may not apply to you based on your location), but if you can relate to this then you know what i mean when i say sometimes you just need privacy to buy certain items in peace without being judged or questioned.If you fall into that category then you should try shopping online and see the results.